I actually have not been loving many new products this month, and I noticed most of my beauty favourites have been things that I’ve had for a while but rediscovered and now loving even more than when I first bought them!
1) I wouldn’t say I’m a massive fan of pink shimmery colours on the lips, but velvetgh0st from Youtube sold me on this one! It’s Mac Lustre Lipstick in the shade Plink! It is a perfect moisture full lipstick that gives a lovely light sheen to the lips and I love it that is it.
2) I had this in my skincare collection for a while now but not used it yet because it was a weird one until about two months ago I thought I would try it and I am loving it! I use it in the morning when I apply moisturising and I do the same at night and it totally helps my eye bags stay at bay! Perfect little product.
3) I haven’t been one to branch out to loose or mineral products but my mum has had this Bare Minerals powered bronzer for a while but never tried it because it was too dark for her. Being the bronzer/contour fanatic that I am I had to try it, and can I say I’m in love, it is so light on the skin and natural looking yet perfect for tanned skin and gives that contour sculpted cheeks affect! My go to bronzer right now.
4) Honestly I was getting sick of applying my face makeup with a brush because I would always find that every brush would make my foundation streaky, maybe it was just the way I applied it who knows *laughs at self* but my sister gave me one of her DUPE’S for the real beauty blender and can I just say again.. that I am in love! It makes my skin look airbrushed and flawless and makes the foundation go on so seamless even though it is a dupe you could never tell because it works wonders!
5) So many people have raved about this so I had to get a sample and try it out instead of buying it full price. It is the Clinque High Impact Mascara and the BEST mascara I have ever tried. It gives volume x100 whilst lengthening the lashes! My all time favourite mascara.
6) And going back to basics… see what I done there;). I re-discorved my love for the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette and I love it for everyday use as it is so compact and perfect for everyday looks.
I have been loving Ed Sheeran’s new album which is just outstandingly amazing and probably his best yet! Expected from him
Thanks for reading, let me know in the comments what you have been loving from the month of July?
*These are my opinions only.