I know I have been a bit MIA recently due to having the cold. I’ve been feeling like crap for the last week or so, thats why I wasn’t in the mood to blog because really my brain was not functioning properly, I feel like I’m slowly getting better and going to try and get into the swing of things again, I noticed every year this time I get really sick, I think it’s the weather change it does something to me!
Im going to share with you all just little things that have managed to cheer me up and make me feel a little bit better about myself this week.
1. Pinterest, I know it sounds really weird, how can a social media website make you feel better, but I love just searching for cute pictures and quotes on Pinterest that always seem to cheer me up! You should do the same if you’re feeling about down in the dumps. Tumblr is a good option too.
2. No makeup skin, personally I love no makeup skin all the time and if I could go everyday without having to wear makeup I totally would. Wearing no makeup makes your skin feel hydrated and clean. Exactly how I wanna feel when I’m not well.
3. Warm showers. I’ve never been one to have a bath instead of a shower, I totally prefer warm showers, but the occasional bath with a lush product wouldn’t hurt. Anyways, a warm shower just makes you feel relaxed and calm, whenever I’m sick especially I tend to get sore heads, a warm showers helps to sooth that pain.
4. The Xfactor, it’s that time of year again when the Xfactor comes back to our television screens and personally I love watching it, I feel like my saturday nights get a tiny bit better, me and my mum just sit and laugh in hysterics for ages at some of the ridiculous acts! That’s just a small way to cheer you up, plus a nice hot chocolate whilst you’re watching it will prove to be even better.
5. Going walks with my dog. I personally love walking my dog. My energy levels do decrease when I’m not well, but when I’m outside walking my dog for an hour or so the fresh air helps so much.
6. Sleep, and lots of it. Trust me it will get your energy back up and get rid of those bags!
Hope you are all having a great September so far, let me know what things you guys do when you’re not feeling great?